Saturday, August 6, 2011

Malangoor Fort,Andhra Pradesh

40km from Karimnagar lies the little known Mallangoor Fort.Information regarding this Fort on internet is almost nil.I read about this fort in The Imperial Gazetteer of India,1910 edition.

I was really interested and told Kiran to find out about this fort among the locals in Karimnagar.We knew about its location and the means to go there from one of kiran's friend.And one fine day we set out for it..Most of the fort is in ruins. 
Climbing this fort was the hardest among all the other forts I visited
Contrary to our expectations there were many local people here.












A small Video I made of the Trip



1 comment:

  1. Hello razzaq. I am bobby. Can you please tell were exactly it is located. I am very interested to visit such pleases

    ReplyDelete